Some Suggestions for improving service life of VSI Crusher Rotor
About how to improve the service life of the key parts of the VSI sand machine, the following suggestions are summarized in the years of on-site experience:
1. Improve the installation precision of the VSI Rotor Tip, high accuracy of rotor shaft, and reduce installation clearance.
2. Reduce the weight difference of the VSI crusher spare parts, and make the rotor dynamic balance.
3. Control the grain size of material, strictly follow the operation procedure of the equipment, and check the wear condition of sand machine.
4. After the electrical start-up operation enters normal, input materials and the first batch of materials should be smaller grain size.
5. Add iron removal device at the feeding port to protect the VSI rotor tip.